ÂÑGÊLz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÂÑGÊLz

JØÎÑ xÂÑGÊLzx We're The Clan Thats Taking Over Mw3 JØÎÑ!!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AFTER READING IMPORTANT CLICK HERE, CLICK HERE AFTER U READ IT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
+Mâ$têrMíí+
Admin
+Mâ$têrMíí+

AFTER READING IMPORTANT CLICK HERE, CLICK HERE AFTER U READ IT Empty
PostSubject: AFTER READING IMPORTANT CLICK HERE, CLICK HERE AFTER U READ IT   AFTER READING IMPORTANT CLICK HERE, CLICK HERE AFTER U READ IT I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:57 pm

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Guys Im Not Stupid I Knew Tht I Hack was Gonna Try to delete my account
cuz i have seen the code before if theres 00 in the profile part Means it Will Deleted So I Fixed it and Thx for the Code I Hack,By The way since people where annoying me to come back to the clan i deleted everyone and i deleted I Hack and Give his Ip to +CODGOD+ and ToNy and +Jester+ So Idk wht they're gonna do with him but sorry guys, I Made everything Up Just to c if I Hack was Trying to Delete My Account or it Was Just an accident but it wasnt so I Always Win No One can Destroy Me and Never a Noob Like I Hack Muahahahhahahahahahahahhahah Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil MasterMii Is Powerfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Hack Is Just a Fuckin Hacker Noob He Thinks Everyone is Stupid Like Him, Muahahahhahahahahahhahah Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://angelzxclanx.board-directory.net

AFTER READING IMPORTANT CLICK HERE, CLICK HERE AFTER U READ IT
Page 1 of 1